Flat for sale with 2 bedrooms in Riverside, Bishop's Stortford, Hertfordshire

Guide Price

£165,000 | Available

2 bedroom Flat For Sale
Book a Viewing
or call 01279 755400
Share
Property Description

10 Navigation House is a light and spacious third floor apartment located in the centre of town within easy walking distance of all amenities including the mainline station. The apartment is accessed via a lift and the accommodation comprises reception hallway, sitting room with fitted kitchen/dining area, two double bedrooms and a three piece bathroom suite.

The property is leasehold and there are 108 years 11 months remaining. The current service charge for 2023/24 is £2419.56, with no ground rent and water included

AGENTS NOTE: Please note that 60% is the highest percentage you can own of the apartment with Paradigm Housing Association owning the remaining 40%. There is no additional rental payment for the 40% share,

Standout Features
Mortgage calculator
years
%

Calculate Your Stamp Duty
£
Results
Stamp Duty To Pay:
Effective Rate:
Tax Band % Taxable Sum Tax
Standout Features