Win an iPad Competition Terms & Conditions
1st December 2015 - 29th February 2016
1. These terms and conditions form the Competition Rules and by entering into the Competition entrants agree to be bound by these rules.
2. The Competition is organised by MW East Anglia Limited trading as Mullucks Wells (Company Registration No: 04894067) whose registered office is at The Guild House, Water Lane, Bishop’s Stortford, Herts CM23 2JZ.
3. Mullucks Wells reserves the right to cancel or amend the Competition, the prize and these rules at any time without prior notice.
4. Mullucks Wells decision shall be final in respect of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct, results and all other matters relating to the Competition and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. For all residential property valuations requested of, and carried out by, Mullucks Wells during the period 1st December 2015 and 29th February 2016, the owner of the property will be entered into the prize draw.
6. Mullucks Wells reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants.
7. Mullucks Wells reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these conditions.
8. Only one entry from a single property will be submitted over the duration of the competition.
9. The competition is not open to members of Mullucks Wells staff or their family members.
10. A winner will be selected at random for each month of the competition duration.
11. The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
12. The decision of the judges will be final.
13. Mullucks Wells cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant or as a result of accepting the prize.
Publicity & Data Protection
14. In accepting the prize, the prizewinner agrees to take part in any publicity organised by Mullucks Wells without Mullucks Wells incurring a fee.
15. Entrants personal data will only be used by Mullucks Wells or its associated companies in selected marketing campaigns and will not be passed to any third party.